In order to be eligible for membership at the Bricklayers Social Club, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Have completed a minimum of two years as a qualified bricklayer or stonemason. Suitable evidence such as trade certificates or references will be required to verify your qualifications.
2. Be at least 21 years of age.
3. Bricklaying or stonemasonry must be your primary trade, and you must be actively practicing in the field.
4. Have a positive reputation within the bricklaying and construction industry.
5. Agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the club, which may include a code of conduct, membership fees, and attendance requirements for meetings and events.
6. Attend an interview with the club's committee members, who may also require references from other members of the bricklaying community.
7. Provide proof of liability insurance and a valid license to practice bricklaying or stonemasonry eg. CSCS (Gold or Blue), NVQ 2 or 3, City & Guilds or other equivalent supporting documents.
By meeting these requirements, you will be considered for membership in the Bricklayers Social Club, where you can network with other professionals in your field, attend industry events, and access professional development opportunities.
Get On The List
As a member of the Bricklayers Social Club, it is expected that all members abide by the following rules:
1. Respect one another's work and uphold a high level of professionalism both onsite and online via social media.
2. Attend at least one Bricklayers Social Club event per year to maintain active membership.
3. Membership payment will run from 1st June to 31st May the following year. Members who fail to renew their membership by 31st May will have their membership automatically terminated.
4. Compassion and integrity are key to our community. All members must conduct themselves in a respectful and ethical manner at all times.
5. Only paid and completed members are permitted to use the Bricklayers Social Club logo and affiliation in their advertising and promotional materials.
6. Any member found to be engaging in unethical or illegal practices will have their membership terminated immediately, without refund.
7. Members must comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the bricklaying and stonemasonry industry.
8. Members must maintain a safe and healthy work environment for themselves and others at all times.
9. Members are encouraged to contribute to the development of the industry by sharing their knowledge and experience with others.
10. Members must not engage in discriminatory or harassing behavior towards other members or individuals in the industry.
These rules are in place to ensure that all members of the Bricklayers Social Club maintain the highest level of professionalism, respect for one another's work, and uphold the values of our community. Any member found to be in violation of these rules will have their membership terminated without refund.